HeiQ is three-in-one company: Scientific research, Specialty materials manufacturing and Consumer ingredient branding, all for improving the lives of billions of people by adding functionalities to all kinds of materials.
HeiQ is a leader in textile innovation creating some of the most effective, durable and high-performance textile technologies in the market today.
- Founded in 2005 during a hike in the Swiss Alps
- Listed on the London Stock Exchange Main Market (LSE:HEIQ) since 2020
- Founders: Carlo Centonze & Dr Murray Height
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH) spin-off
- More than 100 professionals of 20 nationalities in 12 countries on 5 continents
- Boundless academic research network and internal development specialists
- Today, PhD’s around the world are working on HeiQ projects
- Swiss headquarters with subsidiaries in Australia, China, Portugal, Taiwan and USA
- 35,000 tonnes per year manufacturing capacity in its sites in Switzerland, Australia & USA